We provide the opportunity to complete transactions using VISA and Mastercard.
Settlements of transactions by payment card and e-transfer are carried out via Dotpay.pl
TERMS OF PAYMENT EDOLANDO.COM SERVICE
1. Payment terms and conditions and rules of payment for Rdeo Sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Złota 7/18, 00-019 Warsaw (hereinafter: the Operator), NIP 525-256-02-15, REGON: 146780855 for services (hereinafter Services) provided through the Edolando.com website (hereinafter: the Website) for the benefit of Website users (hereinafter: Users).
3. Redirecting to one of those systems indicated in § 1 para. 2 (hereinafter: the Payment System) is carried out by clicking on the appropriate link on the Website.
4. The terms and conditions for the provision of the Operator’s Services to Users, including the terms used in the Payment Regulations, are explained in the regulations for using the edolando.com website (hereinafter: the Regulations), available at https://edolando.com/en/terms-of-payment/ .
1. Within the framework indicated in § 1 para. 2, the following payment methods are available:
i. payment cards,,
ii. electronic payments;
ii. debit or credit card.
2. A detailed description of the above-mentioned payment methods can be found:
a) regarding the payment methods indicated in § 2 para. 1 (a)(i) of the Regulations for electronic payment services –
b) regarding payment methods indicated in § 2 para. 1 (a)(ii). Payment Regulations – https://www.dotpay.pl/karty-platnicze
c) regarding payment methods indicated in § 2 para. 1 (b)(i) and § 2 para. 1 (b)(ii). Payment Regulations https://www.paypal.com/pl/selfhelp/article/jakie-mam-dost%C4%99pne-formy-p%C5%82atno%C5%9Bci-faq1754
3.The content of the regulations describing the rules of payment when using the methods indicated in § 2 para. 1 (a) Payment Regulations can be found at:https://www.dotpay.pl/dokumenty-formalne
4.The content of the regulations describing the rules of payment when using the methods indicated in § 2 para. 1 (b) Payment Regulations can be found at: https://www.paypal.com/pl/webapps/mpp/ua/servicedescription-full
1. The value of transactions carried out by Users results from the Price List set by the Operator.
2. A tax on goods and services is added to each transaction at the rate resulting from the current regulations.
3. Users do not incur any additional fees in connection with the use of payment systems accepted by the Operator.
1. The correct execution of payments by Users is the basis for their access to the Services offered by the Operator.
2. Only Users bear the negative consequences associated with the incorrect execution of payments for reasons for which both the Operator and the entities indicated in § § 2 para. 1 of the Payment Regulations are not liable.
3. Users are not responsible for unfulfilled or delayed payment, if this is due to reasons incumbent on the Operator and/or entities indicated in § 1 para. 2 of the Payment Regulations. The occurrence of such a situation constitutes the basis for initiating a complaint procedure by the User.
4. Unfulfilled or delayed payment due to force majeure is treated as a circumstance on which neither party had influence and does not constitute grounds for any claims against the Operator, except for the claim for a refund of the amount paid by the User.
1. If the User considers that, for reasons beyond his control, despite having made a correct payment to the Operator in order to gain access to the selected Service, he has not received access to it, he shall have the right to initiate a complaint procedure.
2. The complaint procedure is aimed at removing irregularities, their consequences and repairing any damage that the User may have suffered.
3. The rules governing the complaint procedure are described in the Regulations and apply accordingly to issues related to non-implementation, untimely implementation or other irregularities related to payments made by Users to the Operator.
2. If the Operator states in the course of handling the complaint that there has been an irregularity in the payment made by the User, and this was not the result of the Operator's actions and/or omissions, the complaint will be forwarded to the entity (or entities) indicated in § 2 paragraph 1 of the Payment Regulations. Further complaint procedures will be carried out in the manner adopted by this entity (entities), and the Operator will inform the User about its result in the manner specified in § 8 of the Regulations.
2. The operator informs that the deadlines for handling complaints referred to in § 8 of the Regulations may be extended as a result of the need to consider the complaint by the entity (entities) indicated in § 2 para. 1 of the Payment Regulations, for which the Operator is not responsible and which cannot constitute a basis for any claims by Users against the Operator.
2. By using the Payment Systems described in the Payment Regulations, you accept the regulations introduced by the payment processors referred to in § 2 para. 1 of the Payment Regulations. This applies to both the regulations to which references are included in the Payment Regulations and other internal acts introduced by these entities.
If the Operator recognizes that the Payment Regulations require modification, the Operator will introduce the necessary changes to its content, which will inform Users via the Website. The changes will enter into force seven days after informing Users about this fact by sending relevant information to the e-mail addresses they provided during Registration.
The operator informs that the introduction of changes to the content of the Payment Regulations may also be caused by the requirements set by the entities referred to in §2 para. 1 of the Payment Regulations..